Enhance Your Visibility In Local Searches
Missing or Incorrect Information will cost you
Finding incorrect information on a business listing would stop 63% of consumers from using that business
According to Business Wire, 67% of Americans prefer to shop with local businesses where possible, and 46% of all Google searches are for information about local business. If your business is not found in search results, on the map, or in online directories, you’re losing business to your competitors. It’s a crowded field and it takes more than just having a website to cut through the noise.
Inconsistent information about your business name, address, and phone number can easily confuse Google, which results in a negative impact on web traffic. Many online directories use bots to simply scrape listings, even if there are incorrect. At Edge Digital, we have a platform to manage them for you.
Local Boost is designed to get your business listed correctly on more than 100 local search engines and directories such as Bing, Yahoo, and Yelp. Our software submits the correct Name, Address, and Phone Number (NAP) to multiple sources with one click.
Accurate Listings Will Increase Trust and Give Credibility With Google
WITH ONE CLICK, INCREASE YOUR EXPOSURE CONSISTENTLY
Give your website a boost ahead of the competition
Local SEO is a search engine optimization strategy designed to make your business more visible on Google. It focuses optimization efforts on reaching more local searchers in a specific geographic area. We use tested strategies and techniques to deliver visitors to both your physical location and your website.
Search engines understand where a user is located based on their IP address (for desktop) and geolocation (for mobile) and serves the best results.
- Optimize Your Listings for Google Maps – The “Local Pack” usually appears below the ads listings and extremely valuable visibility above organic results.
- Build Consistent NAP Citations – An important trust factor in Google’s local algorithm is your business’ NAP (name, address, and phone number). Unclaimed, incomplete, or inconsistent listings can handicap you in local search results.
- Google My Business (GMB) Features – Google wants to keep traffic on their platform and has implemented several features that allow search traffic to stay on Google for answers.
- Organic Local Search Optimization – We create strategically written location pages on your website with the goal of ranking highly and appearing for relevant local search terms.
94% of consumers have used a business information site to learn more about a local business.
Get in Front of Local Customers
Highly effective Local SEO strategies to boost your presence.
The Local Boost platform provides an easy solution for accurate and consistent directory listings. To improve your local visibility.
Local Boost Features:
- Verified Listing – Ensure accuracy of your listing across 100+ sites
- Schedule posts – Inform your visitors of offers, events, and information to encourage them to visit your website
- Geo-tagged Images – Branded images and graphics that are searchable on Google
- Monitor & Respond to Reviews – Respond to reviews with high-value keywords to improve justifications to Google
- Promote Q&As – Overcome objections with questions and answers that you can control
- Increased Leads – By using all of Google’s features and encouraging clicks to your website, you increase the quality of leads generated
Make your business move visible to Google.