It’s More Than a Digital Brochure
Your Website Needs to Work Harder
Websites have under 3 seconds to tell visitors who you are and what you do.
The website’s job is to tell your brand story and generate revenue. Web design needs to capture attention, sell products and services, and convert visitors into prospects. Typically, a website’s shelf life is between 2– 3 years.
It’s critical to keep up with changing technology and remain relevant to your audience to keep their attention. We’ve been building websites since the 1990’s and have seen web design trends come and go.
Stress-Free Website Refresh
You will be delighted when all you have to do is check it off your To Do list.
Built for Leads
A web design process that incorporates the most effective formula for high-converting websites.
- Engineered based on Conversion Rate Optimization techniques
- Eye-catching responsive design adapts your website content to all screen sizes
- Built for search engines to discover
- The user’s experience is top-of-mind
- Quick visitor viewing with fast load times
DID YOU KNOW?
75% of users make a judgement about a company’s credibility based on its website design.
Proven Web Strategies
Does your website reflect your business?
Every visitor to your website is somewhere in their journey to buying what you have to sell. Your website needs to be compelling enough to keep the visitor’s attention long enough to sell them on your products and services. Incorporating engagement strategies help to influence decisions.
- Mobile Responsive Web Design – Visitors can easily navigate the site no matter the device
- SEO-Optimized Menu – Researched phrases that maximize visitors
- High Resolution Imagery – Beautiful images builds trust
- User Friendly Layout – Provide visitors an easy, enjoyable , and informative experience
- Portfolio – Showcase your products and services to help visitors decide
- High-Converting Calls to Action – Get visitors to take an action to call, fill out a contact form, or make a purchase
- Flexible WordPress Platform – Allows your website to grow right along with your business
- Safe and Secure Hosting – Protect your online asset and customer data with high quality hosting
How long before my new website is live?
This will depend on the scope off the project, the number of pages needed to be created, and requested features. The average website can take as little as 2 weeks to up to 2 months for more complex websites.
Will I be able to preview how the site will display on desktop, mobile, and tablet?
Yes. Edge Digital uses a temporary website hosted on our server while in development. You will be given the URL which will allow you to view the site while under construction on all three platforms.
How will you work with us on content for the site?
Typically, we create a file-sharing folder for access to your assets and meet with your team to build the basic site structure. Once the sitemap is laid out, your team can upload content into the shared folder as it’s written. If you need help with writing or editing content, let us know. We can help.
How much of my time is required during this process?
The best results come from collaboration. We partner with clients to share ideas and milestones throughout the process. Edge Digital leads the process with weekly calls to make sure we stay on schedule and meet our deadlines.
What sets our websites apart?
What sets us apart is the fact that we make websites that actually work. Our websites are strategically and painstakingly designed to bring in business for our clients, more so then their competitors’ websites. We employ an array of tactics to convert a website visitor into a lead; including the most effective headings, action words, calls-to-action, color scheme, images, hover effects, layout & design and more. Embedding expert on-site SEO throughout our websites helps them to be seen by potential customers and our top-of-the-line layout and design helps convert them into leads. The bottom line is that when people are looking at our client’s website AND their competitors websites, we want people to ultimately choose our client and contact them.
Owner, The Organic Maids
Custom Website Development
Are you ready for your website to work hard for you?