Consistent Leads for Remodelers and
Home Service Contractors
Delivering more traffic, more leads, and most importantly, more sales to the home service industry
Marketing Strategies Built for Contractors
The best marketing strategies meet new customers exactly when they are looking for your services.
When consumers need a contractor, about 97% of them start their search online, frequently with a search engine. If you want to connect with them and increase leads and booked jobs, you need a stronger online presence than your competitors.
Most contractors need search engine optimization (SEO), Google Ads or Pay-per-click (PPC), and a high converting website design as core services. Depending on your goals, budget, service area, and needs, you could also benefit from email marketing, Local Services ads, social media advertising, video, and other online strategies. Together, these marketing services work to increase brand authority, website traffic, leads, and booked contracting jobs.
Power Your Company with Proven Strategies from an Experience Partner
WITH LITTLE EFFORT ON YOUR PART, WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
Dominate the Web
Connect with customers in the right place, at the right time, when they need you most.
The single most effective way to increase qualified visitors to your website and generate more leads is by increasing your website’s visibility in the paid and organic results of search engines like Google.
- High Converting Website – Differentiate from the competition and be the authority with a professional image that conveys what you do and how you do it.
- Outrank Your Competitors – Search engine optimization for contractors helps your website get found in search results without paying for it. Most of your traffic should come from ranking organically in search results.
- Pay For the Top Spot – Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising offers a robust solution to targeting specific areas with ads designed to drive traffic to your landing page and convert to new leads. You only pay when someone clicks to learn more.
- Get More Inquiry Calls – By utilizing Google’s local features, take a step ahead of competitors can get your phone ringing.
- Establish Insane Brand Recognition – Instead of advertising on TV or Billboards, consider positioning your company in front of your target audience on social media.
78% of local searches on a mobile device result in an offline purchase. “Near me” mobile searches increased by 136% last year.
Highly Effective Growth Strategies
Give your online presence a boost in a landscape littered with competitors.
Free yourself from third-party low-quality leads from Angie’s List or HomeAdvisor. Implement a lead generation system that consistently delivers qualified leads that you own based on a proven framework. Our home service experts know how to use search, your website, and social media to deliver results.
- SEO is the foundation for any successful marketing strategy. We work with your team to identify where you are positioned now in search results and what your goals are. Then we go to work to strategize the most efficient approach to moving your company onto the first page of Google.
- Pay-Per-Click advertising moves you to the top of search immediately. Our dedicated paid search specialists build, launch, and manage your campaigns. Our team will eliminate wasted ad spend on expensive keywords and poorly optimized campaigns. The focus is always on increasing leads and sales.
- Local Boost Platform. Our platform allows you to manage Google My Business and schedule posts and geotagged images, plus more. Google has several features, such as Reviews, Posts, Images, and Q&A, that help your business attract a click off Google search and map. We make it easy to use.
- Differentiate Your Brand and Amplify Your Message with Social Media Marketing and Advertising. Most home service businesses simply post on their Facebook page. We step it up a thousand percent with lead generating posts, chatbot marketing, paid social ads targeting interests, retargeting (following) people who visit your website, and much more.
- Metrics and Reporting. Transparency is important to us, so we have created a client dashboard with access 24/7. As a business owner, you only want to know how many leads came in this month. Our dashboard quickly shows how marketing and advertising dollars are being spent.
Double Your New Project Leads Within 90 Days With a High-Converting Lead Generating Marketing Strategy