Raleigh Search Engine Optimization
SEO Results, Not Rankings
It’s not just about ranking for popular terms, it’s about increasing search traffic, conversions, and revenue.
We’ve Perfected the Art of SEO
Google currently holds 91.75% of the total worldwide search engine market share.
To get to the top of Raleigh search rankings – or any of our other target areas, it takes a successful search engine optimization strategy. Trying to keep up with all of Google’s seemingly arbitrary guidelines, terms of services, and best practices is a full-time job.
Organic search is arguably the most valuable marketing channel there is. SEO is very complex, but if adequately harnessed, your business can show up at the top of the first page of Google for high-value keywords. We work hard to build SEO campaigns that will last and work for the long term.
At Edge Digital, we have a very systematic approach when it comes to measuring SEO success. Our search experts look at MORE than individual metrics, such as impressions. It’s essential to have both growth in traffic and high conversion rate optimization (CRO) for increased business revenue.
SEO is essential for every brand and business that operates online today. Find out how your website stacks up with competitors.
Let’s Put Your Business On Top
MORE EYES ON YOUR WEBSITE MEANS MORE TRAFFIC, MORE CLIENTS, AND MORE SALES.
While you focus on running your business, we’ll focus on getting you more.
Rankings Are Great, But ROI is More Impressive.
Local Boost is a well-rounded strategy built on technology, our framework, Google Business Profile (GBP), and building online dominance to improve your online visibility.
- Increase Website Traffic – the few at the top receive nearly all the clicks. If you don’t have visitors, you can’t convert customers.
- Grow Brand Awareness – be known in your area by being discovered more.
- Higher Conversion Rate Focus – we deliver qualified traffic, and the website converts into leads.
- User-Friendly Website – visitors can find the information they need to make a purchase decision.
- Run Right Past the Competition – a solid and consistent SEO strategy will set you apart from the competition and ensure front page clicks.
- Organic search is arguably the most valuable marketing channel there is.
DID YOU KNOW?
90% of consumers used the Internet to find a local business in the last year.
SEO Strategies That Get Results
Our SEO Framework implements proven strategies to rank a website.
SEO is an ongoing competition. It is a search engine ranking race where the goal is to not simply finish first, but to remain at the front of the pack; to influence the direction of those behind you.
- On-Page SEO – On-going optimization of keywords and content on the website
- Link Campaigns – Build trust and authority with Google as a credible source of information
- Content Matrix – We design content to engage with visitors for improved lead conversions.
- Monthly Blogs – Expand the amount of phrases you can rank for with monthly SEO-optimized articles.
- Technical SEO – Advance schema makes your website easier for Google to understand. What is Technical SEO?
- Client Dashboard and Reporting – transparency in reporting. We focus on what is most important to you.
Featured Success Story
NeoGenix Stem Cells
We opened our new business during a pandemic and a new website. Our market is very competitive. Within 6 weeks of launching, we ranked in the top 3-5 spots for most of our keywords. Our business started to really take off at the 4 to 5 month mark and we owe a lot of that to the behind the scenes work or Edge Digital.
NeoGenix Stem Cells
Great Reasons for you to hire an SEO Company TODAY
You’ve got a fantastic website already, but you’re just not getting traffic.
An attractive website can’t sell your products or services if there are no visitors. Engaging content that is SEO-optimized will drive traffic to the site and delight the reader. A website designed for conversions takes it further by strategically positioning calls to action and encouraging visitors to DO something, such as submit a form to ask a question or request a quote.
You can’t seem to rank on Google for the keywords you want
Google updates the algorithm hundreds of times per year, which means ranking factors constantly change. Keeping up with Google is a full-time job. Our SEO team stays on top of the latest changes to achieve and maintain consistently high rankings for our client’s target keywords.
We take all of the stress and work out of your hands
You’re busy running a business. You don’t have time to learn about and implement a constantly changing SEO plan. You hire an accountant to help with your taxes, let Edge Digital handle driving traffic, and bring in more leads.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Let’s talk about how your business can be at the top of search results and capture all the clicks.